Sunday, October 21, 2007

Days 6 and 7: Hanging In There

It has been a busy weekend at the store, but I didn't want to leave you hanging. So far, I'm well on my way to completing a third consecutive day without complaining, criticizing, or gossiping, despite the fact that local business and politics were part of the agenda. Try discussing those topics without breaking the challenge.

That leaves the discount locked in at 4%. Several of you have come in to buy the book and we're down to just one copy. If you want the book right now, we have more on order and the walk-up price is 12% off the retail price of $16.95. Many are holding out for a higher discount, expecting that when the discount doubles, then doubles again, and then doubles again, they'll get a bargain.

But only if I fail to meet the terms of the 21-day challenge. I will report again on Monday evening.

No comments: